Ride with Tom Seay & Kristen Biscoe at this historic plantation in southeastern South Carolina.
• Enjoy 80 miles of trails on over 7,000 acres of this privately family owned property.
• Learn about the amazing history of Broxton Bridge Plantation
• Friday check-in with Broxton Bridge Plantation & Best of America by Horseback
• Friday Evening join us for a Welcome Meet & Greet, honor Lifetime Trail Club Members and get details on the Grand Opening Ceremony and filmed trail ride with Tom Seay, Kristen Biscoe and the Best of America by Horseback Crew.
• Saturday Morning enjoy a Grand Opening Ceremony with presentation of the flag, national anthem and blessing of the ride. Then head out for a filmed trail ride with Tom Seay & Kristen Biscoe.
• Saturday Afternoon go on a history walk with Bart Chassereau, Broxton Bridge Plantation Historian (extra cost, proceeds go to help build their museum), explore more of the trails, learn more with clinics, seminars and demos.
• Saturday Evening join us for a low country boil dinner hosted by Broxton Bridge Plantation with special keynote speakers along with Tom Seay. T-Shirts available and free autographs with Tom Seay and Kristen Biscoe. Finish the evening with live music.
• Sunday Morning join us for Cowboy Church (all are welcome). Take some time to explore more trails.
More details to come.
• Food package will be available.
• Plenty of electric and water hook-ups.
• Stall panels available.
• Hunting lodge and Bed & Breakfast rooms available on site. To arrange for accommodations, call Broxton Bridge Plantation at 803-267-3882.
• Limited time Trail Club Member Special: $35 Rider fee after $25 deposit. Rider Fee includes scheduled activities, filmed trail ride, the banquet dinner and music. Special is good till July 20th, 2018 a savings of $65 for Trail Club Members. There are no refunds but can transfer any balance to be used on another ride up to one year.