Stay with Us
Whether staying with us for an event or you just need a day away, you will feel right at home. Our two homes can be rented out for your own private use or can be rented by the room.
The Folk House or (Big House) was built in the 1880's and has has withstood history truly allowing you to feel like you’re stepping back in time. This two story, 6 bedroom house features 2 master suites and can sleep up to 23 people.
The Kinard House or (Little House) was built in the 1850's and is a 5 bedroom home and can sleep up to 10 people with one master suite.
Below are the House Accommodations.
The Folk House
First Floor Includes:
1 Community Full Baths
A Full Kitchen with two refrigerators, a stove and microwave
Laundry room with a Washer & Dryer
A dining area and living room
- The Beaver Room sleeps two with 2 Twin sized beds
- The Turkey Room sleeps four with 2 sets of Twin size bunk beds.
- The Red Fox Room sleeps four with 1 Full bed and 2 Twin beds and it's own private full bathroom.
- The Deer Room sleeps two with 1 California King bed and it's own private full bathroom.
The Second floor has a full community bathroom:
- The Bobcat Room sleeps four with 1 Queen bed and 2 Twin beds.
- The Bass Room sleeps six with two Full beds and 2 Twin beds.
The Kinard House
First Floor includes:
2 Community Full Baths
- The Mallard Room sleeps 2 with a California King size bed & it's own private full bathroom.
- The Black Lab Room sleeps 2 with 2 Twin Beds.
- The Dove Room sleeps 2 with a Full size bed.
The Second floor has 2 full community bathrooms:
- The Quail Room sleeps 2 with a Queen size bed.
- The Pheasant Room sleeps 2 with a Full size bed.